A unique one-stop shop; when it comes to nautical projects, this describes Urk and its famous maritime infrastructure in a nutshell. In order to be able to carry out projects, it is essential to attract the right kind of craftsmen and experts. If you are looking for a job in this dynamic sector, keep an eye on the job vacancies advertised on this page!
We are looking for a motivated Engineer (Chief Mate) who, after a thorough training, is responsible for:
- The operation of the engine. Daily maintenance and all other points of maintenance;
- Maneuver with the vessel when needed;
- Maintaining the MARAD maintenance system;
- All safety equipment on the ship;
- The necessary administration of the engine and communications to the office;
- Reports about any breakdowns.
- All-round professional;
- Wide experience in metalworking - including steel, aluminium, stainless steel;
- Experience with the various welding methods;
- Affinity with the fishing industry and/or shipping;
- A service-driven and customer-focused attitude;
- A good work mentality.