Braveheart Marine BV is looking for a motivated Engineer (Chief Mate) who, after a thorough training, is responsible for:
- The operation of the engine. Daily maintenance and all other points of maintenance;
- Maneuver with the vessel when needed;
- Maintaining the MARAD maintenance system;
- All safety equipment on the ship;
- The necessary administration of the engine and communications to the office;
- Reports about any breakdowns.
For this challenging position we are looking for a colleague with:
- Minimum SMBW - STCW CODE II/2 - SWK
- Valid Seamans Book;
- Valid Medical Seafarer;
- Required certificates and training;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch & English language;
- Self –dependence and team inspiration;
- Customer orientation and solution focus;
- Initiatives, technical resulted and flexible attitude;
- Experience (is preferred).
- Versatile job with career opportunities;
- Good salary;
- Collective agreements;
- Pension plan
- Comfortable working environment;
- Shifts of 4/6 weeks on and off.
You have the opportunity to attend courses in which you gain knowledge that is required for the function. You also get the opportunity to attend further training so that you can continue to develop within our organization.
Your salary depends on your qualities and experience.
Braveheart Marine BV
Attn. Mariska ter Beek
De Meer 9
8321 MT URK